The services offered on the Website are provided to you by Celoxis Technologies Pvt. Ltd., an Indian registered company, 3 Shreyas Eterna, NDA Pashan Road, Bavdhan, Pune. India 411021. For the purposes of EU data protection law, Celoxis is also your data controller.
STORED PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Through the Website, we may collect or receive your Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, and address and IP address ("Personal Information"). The Personal Information may also include your phone number, billing information, email address and business postal addresses (street address). We also collect information on the way you use the Website (such as time of access or activities conducted on the Website). You should know that we use the Personal Information for the purposes of our business, for providing you with the Services of our test management software, Tuskr, that is offered through the Website ("Services") or for providing you with our newsletters. You shall be solely responsible for the Personal Information shared by you on or to the Website or otherwise to us, including without limitation for its truthfulness and accuracy.
We collect some information because we are required to collect it under applicable law or in accordance with contractual requirements. We will tell you if the information is required when we ask you to provide it. If you choose not to submit such information, this may result in your inability to access and use our Services.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL AND NON PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Personal Information we collect is used by us to:
- provide, manage and improve the Services made available to you;
- create and manage User Accounts;
- provide you with technical support;
- manage our relationship with you;
- manage invoicing and accounting, and comply with our legal obligations;
- send you marketing communications and newsletters;
- contact you about important announcements and other important things about your User Account.
You understand and acknowledge that in order to provide better Services, we may either directly or through a trusted third party identify the patterns of usage of the Website and/or the Services by the users, with the help of analytical tools developed either by us or by any third party service providers.
Our legal bases for collecting, using, sharing and otherwise processing your information
We process the Personal Information in the ways described above:
- as necessary to enter into and fulfill our contract with you;
- consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- as necessary for our (or others’) legitimate interests, including our interests in managing and improving our Services, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
When you navigate on our Website, we may place “cookies” on your device. Cookies are small files, that a site or its service provider transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, and others enable us to optimize and to personalize our content for each user.
Session identifiers cookies are temporary, and they are deleted from your device once you leave the website. The other cookies remain on your device for a maximum period of 13 months and are used to remember your preferences when you return to our website, in order to make your navigation quicker and easier.
If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
- As an example, we use Google Analytics.
For more information, please see the page dedicated to Data Privacy and Security with Google Analytics.
There are different ways you can accept or reject cookies on this site. Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
You can usually find these settings in the “options” menu of your web browser, or you can visit the help pages of your browser to learn how to restrict or block cookies. To exercise your choices for different browsers, you can particularly visit the following pages:
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Cookie settings in Apple Safari: https://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
If you want to block analytics cookies, you can use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which you can find through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This Add-on does not affect usage of the website in any other way.
If you want to learn more about cookies, the website “all about cookies” is a useful resource with detailed information about cookies and how to manage them: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS:
- Affiliates. We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to your requests for information or Services, or to help limit your receipt of marketing materials you have requested not to receive.
- Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business. If we sell or transfer any of our business or assets, certain Personal Information may be a part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we will notify you.
DATA TRANSFERS (EU Residents):
Celoxis transfers Personal Information concerning EU residents outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection law, including when it is necessary to provide the Services.
We may use a legal mechanism known as “standard contractual clauses” to protect EU personal information transferred outside the EU. Standard contractual clauses refer to contracts between companies transferring personal information that contain standard commitments approved by the EU Commission protecting the privacy and security of the Personal Information transferred.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as you remain our customer, by using Our Services. We may also retain and use your Personal Information as long as is required in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We value your Personal Information, and protect it on our Website against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures. In order to protect your Personal Information we have implemented adequate technology and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. All Personal Information is securely stored in a database, in India and the USA.
If you are an EU Resident, you not only have the right to access and modify your Personal Information, but also to port or erase them. You also have the right to object to, restrict or withdraw your consent to certain processing of your data. We may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to, Service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of our policies. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
To the extent permitted by applicable law:
- you expressly understand and agree that Celoxis shall not be liable for any indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details or other
intangible losses (even if Celoxis has been advised of the possibility of such
damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services offered by Celoxis;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Information;
GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES:
Governing Laws. For non EU-Residents, this Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of India without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Dispute Resolution.For non EU-Residents, any dispute arising, between you and Celoxis shall be submitted to the arbitration to be conducted in Pune, India in English language, in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration and Conciliation, of the Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry by a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Administrator of Bombay Chamber of Commerce and the award made in pursuance thereof shall be binding on the parties. The dispute resolution and arbitration process mentioned in this Section will not prohibit parties from approaching the courts for appropriate interim reliefs. Parties further agree that the courts in Pune, India shall have an exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY: